Sunday, June 10, 2012

girls north face jackets on sale I have heard in the morning beard remarks of his men

Back to the mining ...... Listen to Jessen and I whisper, I also think that makes sense, if these eight individuals are installed, that is, big beard, and their pre-arranged good, pretend to send them to the hospital, took the opportunity to leave, we had to wait for some time but not they come back, stay here also no sense, and will automatically leave here to go to them or back to Shanghai, to the time, they can do that to see shady dealings.
No, I have followed a go, it was just to keep control of the situation, I was about to speak, did not think got on the big beard head suddenly from the window to explore, and said to me: past, a person to cope with, but to ... This guy can really like my stomach roundworm ah, I am more and more engaged in do not understand how he thought we going to kill me on the road? This is indeed not possible to kill several of us all resolve charges also can not they take much effort to say, here is a mountain to kill natural choice here., not to mention, I have heard in the morning beard remarks of his men, so want to come they do not take me kind,girls north face jackets on sale, so I patted the shoulder of Jessen, boarded the bus.oakley black friday dealsoakley black friday sale
At night, so the vehicles on the road is scarce, only a number of container lorries on the road occasionally, so our speed a lot faster, no more than ten points, it has come to town, the doctor on duty in the hospitals is exactly few days before the treatment of one of our see us again come back, shocked, to be to see eight of the car, immediately called the inside-duty doctors and nurses all out, but unfortunately, the hospitals had coupled with the now late at night, a total of only four people, and I beard busy divvying helped lift people, and finally these eight Han are carried into the hospitals, the two of us have been too tired to die. where the doctor is still responsible, and the doctor on duty to call medical director, but half an hour, medical director came in such small hospitals, the Health Officer may be considered has been great.
After a diagnosis and treatment, the medical director, said a few of them and no harm, it may last a few days of mild diarrhea, so the body has some dehydration. Do not know the slight diarrhea, he said in the end a slight to what extent, but eight people to lie down , said that it was a minor? Are they installed?
Next afternoon, the test results of stool has been normal, a few of them but still say tired, covered with no effort, can not find what beard waving called me outside, said: this group, my brother would have the body came to a good, into something like this now, I feel very sorry for them, just a few told me that could not do it, want to go home, you see ... better to let us go back, which live is really bitter, and they now are, there is no way to remain in operation, liquidated damages,shoes store, we will gradually lose ......
Beard called me outside to say, I finally bit to understand this conspiracy idea, if I have not heard the call beard, he did not doubt, he told me that these words can be considered reasonable, but had before the mental preparation, I know, this is only part of the conspiracy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment