Friday, May 25, 2012

baseball jerseys the woman I held

Do not think shopping. I stroll in the city's most bustling commercial street, thinking of how Shen Xiao soft and the possibility of, Fang Zhiqian this grass, I should not eat, suddenly was a guy head hit, but fortunately I have good skill, but staggered, did not fall, but even so, I am also very unhappy that I had today, the mood is bad and I have to look at which is not long eye guy The walk does not recognize that, if heavyweight as good as I hoped that would not blame me thorny ruthless people to pinch any punches in a bad mood when is the best distraction depressed.
But this guy is a little courtesy have not hit a man to say sorry and would like to push my run, I flew easily got hold of her, said: , almost threw herself into my arms. oncoming burst of fragrant wind aroused a woman? man really guilty of the peach have a woman on the street to hit his arms.oakley black friday dealsoakley black friday sale
The woman turned, I saw shocked, ah ~! Giant panda? Uh! Wrong, a great pair of sunglasses. Such a sneaky dress Is she a Taiwan lurking over the spy, found that being on foot? the woman I held, very anxious, hard pull I pulled succeeded, but did not speak. strange very strange, the ordinary woman to be shouting to grab satyr!
At this time wearing a cap, wearing a jacket, chunky man ran over breathless woman said: , do not let go. prepared to loose muscles start. But this Aidong Gua but not for me, and went went to the woman to him and said: I dare pinch, that delivery of a soft words I am glad I did not put on Bruce Lee's position, or else even a waste of expression.
the man. Aidong Gua stood Peizhao Xiao, a humble look, I can not help but curiously looked at this woman, wearing soon brown coat, wavy long hair,baseball jerseys, big sunglasses covered her face I do not know Findler. the moment she sat in the chair to rest the edge of the street, and that Aidong Gua bowing stood before her.
I have not apologized to me.
Aidong Gua looked at it, said:

No comments:

Post a Comment